POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Volcano "Final" : Volcano "Final" Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Volcano "Final"
From: Tek
Date: 26 Feb 2006 01:14:35
Message: <4401474b@news.povray.org>
Well, this is it, nearly... Render time for this lower res version was
nearly 3 days, and you'll notice a strange red error where the volcano
touches the water and some media artefacts under water.

I currently have a higher res one rendering on my PC at work with those bugs
fixed, though it's possible that one won't finish in time for the deadline.
That would be a shame because this lower res one loses a lot of the fine
details.

Anyway, thanks for all the input! Hopefully most people who made suggestions
can see them integrated into this scene, making this probably the most
complex scene I've ever created!

Comments still welcome, though obviously it's too late to change anything
now!
--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com